A Symology notice is a submission to the council informing them of your proposed works, when you insert a notice you add a proposed date which then will inform you of any conflicting works in the area.
Beacon TM can provide a service to our clients where we would insert the Symology notice on your behalf. We have numerous staff available to utilise this system trained to the latest EToN 6 standards. We can liaise with the council to discuss any planned traffic management and agree the best scenario for the job.
Symology/EToN Notices – Traffic Management Services
- Trained to the latest EToN 6 standards
- Notices managed from start to finish
- Managed electronic notices on your behalf
- Validating notices or permit rules
- Frequent status updates to ensure notice is current
- Liaising with all Councils to agree the best scenario for you works